Friday, August 3, 2012

Yay! Moo Cards!!!

I'm excited! My Moo Cards came today!!! I love the way they look and feel. The design process was so easy too! The major thing that got me interested was that you can upload as many images for the front side of your card as you are ordering, and as a photographer - wow was that an awesome option!!! ... I ordered a pack of 50, so I could have had 50 individual images. I had about 23 that I wanted to use. I suggest any artist who is looking for professionally made cards to check them out. I had seen them a few years back, but never ordered any, and I'm so glad that I did!

If you're thinking of checking them out, if you use the following link, it'll give you 10% off http://www.moo.com/share/59b7h8


See below for a couple of snapshots of all my cards laid out!






A quick lil disclaimer ... I do not work for Moo, and they did not ask me to write about their product ... I'm just an excited photographer who wanted to share her thoughts on a product that she thinks is awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment