Sunday, August 26, 2012

Etsy Treasuries :)

Such an honor ... On Etsy, fellow members can post a collection of creatively crafted pieces for sale all on one page, called a treasury ... so far, since I've found my creative focus once again, I've been featured in quite a number of these treasuries. Here is a direct link of each treasury one of my pieces have been featured in. Please take a look at each link, that Etsy member did NOT have to include my piece, or anyone else in fact, and they did because they felt those pieces deserved to be a part of a specific collection ... to me, it's quite an honor to be part of that selected few.

Butterflies for Big People

I'm ready for my close up

Glow

Gulf Coast Crafters Team - A Walk in the Woods

Lost in Time, and lost in space; and meaning...

Paint a Magical Campground

}}}*Happy Trails to You*{{{

Autumn Joy

Wingin' It

Inspiration Station Treasury


So meany beautiful treasuries!!!!

Here is one that I put together of fellow Etsy member's photography pieces:

The Art Collector

AS always, THANK YOU for taking the time to read my blog and see what I am up to.

You can also join me on Facebook, http://www.facebook.com/creativeflydesignz I'd be honored if you "liked" my page and became a fan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment