Thursday, August 30, 2012

Creative Digital Photo Tweaking

I like to create a lot of things ... I have many started hobbies and projects ... some get sent to the "back burner" .. some stay up front ... one of my passions that pretty much stays with me everyday is my photography ... whether it's specifically going out for the day to shoot .. or even capturing a couple image ideas on my camera phone ... I'm always looking at my world in different perspectives. Tonight, I took my love for  photography and art to a whole different level. I shoot in digital format. And typically I'll use Photoshop to resize my image, and do slight tweaks to prepare them for printing. Tonight was a little different ... I took those same images I resize .. but I didnt do just a slight tweak ... I utilized the digital tool box in photoshop and gave a few of my photos a whole new dimension. Sure .. I've used the fun artistic filters to give my images a clip art feel and such, but tonight, I manipulated the entire photo by hand and mouse - and i'm quite pleased with the results. I've posted 3 of the images I tweaked this evening in my Etsy shop ... below are the images - if you click the image, it will take you to the Etsy listing, which should enable you to see the image larger. I do not think I will tweak ALL my photos with these effects .. but there are some photos I take that could use that extra angles and contrast to make them pop off the page.


I'd love to know what you think ... which one of these 3 pops out at you first?

No comments:

Post a Comment