Tuesday, November 3, 2009

November already - here's an update!

Hey everyone .. I hope you all are doing well! I've had alot going on in the last couple weeks, and today I'm proud to announce that I am officially employed with Keller Williams in Fort Myers, FL. I signed onto the company yesterday. It's been quite a journey to get to this point, but a fun one, and interesting one. I knew very little about real estate, then I jumped in head first into a crash course, to learn all I'll need to know to pass the state exam. Did you know there are at least 28 versions of the exam, and they can ask you anything related to Real Estate on it? It took me a handful of attempts, but after figuring out how to understand the wording and context of what they were asking me, I finally passed my state exam on October 20th, 2009. I want to thank my husband and my family for supporting me and encouraging me to continue with this new-to-me career option :)

So with all that said, If you are looking for a house in Lee County of Florida, or looking at selling your own, feel free to contact me :) - hehe - I had to throw that in there :)



Also, because I will be working from an office, and not from home, My Ten Dollar Tue$days may take a little more time to prepare. But I do believe in helping new etsians and promoting their work, so I may just collaborate my 10 shops and post it weekly, I just don't know which day of the week. But in Honor of the original Tuesday feature, I'll probably keep it the same name, since I should be able to post it in the evening once I get home from work. :) - hopefully that makes sense. - With that all mentioned, if you already follow my blog, and want to have a spot in the feature, please leave a comment at the end of this post with up to 3 items that are $10 or less for me to choose from, I like to try and have a variety of items for people to see what all is out there that is either handmade or vintage at affordable prices, especially with the holidays coming up.

Also now in the month of November, I will be contacting those who responded a while back to a post I made about Newbies for November. I would like to include new shops along the right side of my blog and feature you for the month of November using a mini-etsy code - like I had the Breast Cancer Awareness items featured in October. I'll get those convos out this week to those who contacted me, I am thinking I will feature 5 shops at a time on a weekly basis, it will all depend what kind of response I have to this feature.

OK, I've rambled on enough for now - I appreciate all of you who read my blog, and dont forget, my thanks to you - my blog giveaway is still open, I will be randomly picking a name on Saturday, so be sure to get your entries in!

1 comment:

  1. Wow; good for you! That is great news and I am so glad to hear it.

    ReplyDelete