Sunday, November 22, 2009

Holiday Special!!

Ooh .. what do you see .. a new blog banner! I wanted to post this early so we can all get ready for the Holiday Shopping weekend!


I'm happy to announce I'm having a great Holiday Special on my Etsy shop!


FREE "Snowball" Aromigurumi mini with any purchase!
(one per shop guest and transaction please)

You pick the scent .. I'll pick the eye color :)
Just be sure to include your scent in the note to seller!

AND ... for being a public blog follower - I'm giving you all "FREE SHIPPING", if paid through Paypal, make your purchase matching the Etsy invoice, and then I will credit you back the shipping cost. (Just be sure to include your username in the note to seller)

This promotion will be active November 27th (Black Friday 12:01am est. through November 30th (Cyber Monday 11:59pm est.)

See you this weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment