Tuesday, November 10, 2009

New beginnings

Like I mentioned in an earlier post, I am now with Keller Williams Realty in Fort Myers, FL. In the process of getting started, one of the first steps is to build a contact list, especially of those who are interested in Real Estate. So, I'm including a post here on this blog in regards to my new career to see if any of my readers are interested in any real estate information for the Southwest Florida area.

If you are interested in occasionally receiving an email or even a post card in the mail related to real estate information for both buyers and sellers, please email me at amykplanz@kw.com with your name, email, and home address.

Our lovely etsy community has always put the confidence in my creations, and here I have a new journey I'm starting. I do hope it will be just as fun to build a fan base, and a following network within this new field of business for me. I will be starting an additional blog about my journey and real estate information about the area I will be mastering, here in Florida. Once that is up, I will post a link about it here, but for the most part, I do plan to keep the 2 separate, as they should be :)

I just wanted to take this time again to thank all my readers and followers. It's because of you that keeps me going, and creating everyday!

(Oh and dont fret! new collections for Creative Fly Designz are in the works! Something for our furry friends, and even a new collection that would be considered "supplies")

Oh and yes, I realized last week just flew by once again and here it's tuesday again. Those who responded to my forum post on Etsy will get featured this week some time. Most likely by Thursday evening!

Hope you all are having a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment