Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I would like to take a moment and wish everyone and their families a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving!!! May the day be filled with great friends and family and many wonderful memories!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I would also like to share this awesome promotion that restaurant.com is holding from now until Christmas! They have this awesome program called Feed It Forward 2009. You can send anyone in the USA a $10 restaurant.com gift certificate for free. You can send out 30 a day!! Then your recipient can just do a city or zip code search to find somewhere to eat with a $10 discount. Here in the Fort Myers area, there were a bunch to choose from. I know each day I'll be sending out these great gifts to everyone I know and I wanted to share so you can do the same!


No comments:

Post a Comment