Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I love brainstorming ...

especially with my husband! We always feed off each other with our creativity! I had an etsy order this weekend for a couple aromigurumi minis, and then today a purchase of 2 of the original size ... so then the question came up .. how am I going to package these? And my husband came up with the greatest concept considering the materials we have here at the house :). And I love the outcome :) I package them in "ziplock" baggies to contain the fragrance, but a crocheted "ball of yarn" in a ziplock bag looks kinda sad - lol .. so Wayne came up with a label idea ... below is a pic - what do you all think?




We worked on the wording and such, I'm really happy with the way they came out :), Simple, yet professional looking, but then again, I'm biased - hehe :)

as always thanks for reading - any input or comments are always welcome!

** OH yeah - dont forget, you still have about 5 days left to enter into the blog giveaway - you have an opportunity to win one of these Aromigurumis! Just scroll down a little bit to see the blog post all about it :) **

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! I think they look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic packaging! They look quite content and cute in there. Your blog, btw, is great.

    ReplyDelete