Thursday, February 17, 2011

The scavenger hunt begins!!!


I am so excited!!!!! Jones Soda has chosen one of my photos for their labels!!! Here is the label sheet: http://www.jonessoda.com/gifs5/labels/dec10/December%202010%20Soda-F1.pdf 4th row down, in the FuFu Berry labels .. there you see, it's a "Creative Fly Designz original Aromigarumi!! The Pink one that was for sale a while back!

Now the hunt begins, Jones Soda does not send bottles out to those who have been chosen, so now I must find the bottles of soda on my own, or possibly with your help! If you would, while you are out and about, please take a look in your area for the FuFu Berry Jones Soda bottles with this label. If you find them, I will purchase them from you and pay for the shipping to get them to me. If you can help it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks as always for reading my blog and supporting my love for art and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment